1. The proposition units are different. The former is unified by the Provincial Department of Education, while the latter is unified by the national education department.
2. The proposition content is different. Corresponding entrance examination for basic cultural courses and skill testing. Graduates of vocational schools who are preparing to continue their studies will receive unified guidance from the school and participate in corresponding entrance exams. In the past two years, more vocational school students have started studying cultural courses in their first year of high school. The college entrance examination mainly tests three basic courses, namely Chinese, mathematics, and English, as well as comprehensive subjects. In addition, the corresponding subjects specified by the school where the candidate applies should be selected.
3. The selection range of majors in universities is different. The scope of enrollment for the corresponding college entrance examination can only be selected by some provincial-level universities, and the highest can only be second tier universities. The majors cannot be adjusted, and the selection range of universities is narrow, with limited professional selectivity. The regular college entrance examination can choose any province or city's university or major, with a wide range of choices.
1. The exam time is the same. They are all organized by the national education regulatory department in accordance with certain procedures and take exams at the same time. Most provinces in the country synchronize the college entrance examination from June 7th to 8th every year. Our province usually arranges for a period of time before the college entrance examination, usually in May each year.
2. The channels and methods of admission are the same. The national education regulatory department shall, in accordance with certain procedures, separately set the filing lines for the regular college entrance examination and the corresponding college entrance examination, and uniformly admit students online.
3. Equal treatment after enrollment. During their university years, there is no difference in terms of faculty arrangements, curriculum design, student scholarships, graduation diplomas, degree awards, and employment benefits between candidates who are admitted to the regular college entrance examination.
4. The registration conditions are the same. Graduates of secondary vocational schools with formal academic status who adhere to the Four Cardinal Principles, have a firm and correct political direction, abide by laws and regulations, have good moral character, excellent academic performance, good physical health, and have not received disciplinary action during their school years can apply voluntarily and be reviewed and recommended by their school.
Is there a high probability of taking the undergraduate entrance examination for the corresponding university entrance examination?
Targeted enrollment is mainly aimed at secondary vocational schools (including ordinary vocational schools, vocational high schools, vocational high schools, adult vocational schools, and technical schools) and vocational high schools in comprehensive high schools. The competition for graduates from previous years is smaller than that of the ordinary college entrance examination. The editor believes that as long as we plan well and study hard within three years, we will have a solid foundation in cultural knowledge and a higher probability of getting into the undergraduate program. But the only difficulty is whether you can persevere. As long as you stand the test, you will find that it is much easier to enter the corresponding university than the college entrance examination. The editor believes that students who do not achieve ideal grades in junior high school but are diligent in their studies should really consider pursuing their studies through a corresponding pathway, so that their chances of going to undergraduate can be doubled.