1. Simulated filing: before each batch of formal filing, the provincial recruitment office shall conduct simulated filing according to the filing proportion determined by the University.
2. Determine the enrollment proportion: after the simulated enrollment, the provincial recruitment office shall timely report the distribution of student source scores to colleges and universities, and colleges and universities shall decide whether to add plans and adjust the enrollment proportion according to the simulation results.
3. Formal filing: according to the requirements of College filing and the volunteers filled in by candidates, the provincial recruitment office will post the electronic files of candidates who meet the requirements of College filing to colleges and universities online. Parallel volunteers will only file once according to the examinee's score from high to low.
4. File reading: the enrollment colleges and universities shall download the candidates' electronic file data from the Internet within the specified time for review, including the candidates' scores, professional volunteers, compliance with the adjustment options, physical examination forms and integrity records.
5. Pre admission: colleges and universities will pre admit candidates who meet the admission conditions in accordance with relevant regulations and enrollment regulations, and upload the results of pre admission and withdrawal to the provincial recruitment office.
6. Admission inspection: the provincial recruitment office will review the situation of candidates who want to withdraw from the University. If there is no objection, the admission will be completed.
7. Print the admission list: the provincial recruitment office prints the enrollment roster according to the admission results of the enrollment colleges and universities, and sends it to the enrollment colleges and universities after affixing the special seal for admission of the provincial recruitment office.
8. Fill in and issue the admission notice: the enrollment institution shall fill in the admission notice according to the roster of admitted candidates, affix the official seal of the University, and send it to the admitted candidates together with the admission instructions, subsidy policies and measures and other relevant materials.
These are the main contents of Shandong spring college entrance examination. Please continue to pay attention to us for more wonderful contents: http://www.wanzhi100.com