1. Follow the language sense. That is, through the detection of language sense, we can easily judge the language defects such as hybridity, redundancy, improper word order and so on.
2. Trunk compression method (i.e. dividing subject predicate object method). This method can easily solve the problems of improper collocation and incomplete ingredients.
3. Similar comparison method. When you feel depressed and can't find out the cause, you can cite several similar sentences or phrases for analogy, so as to find out the source of the disease.
4. Characteristic memory method. Master the basic symptoms of general ill sentences and find out the occurrence law of the source of the disease. Such as the juxtaposition in the sentence, it is very noteworthy. To sort out the overall framework structure, sometimes it is necessary to study the relationship between words. In hybridity, we should clarify the two structures. The correct item is sometimes vague and can only be determined by exclusion.
5. The idea of doing questions is usually: first check the trunk of the sentence to see if there is a lack of components →→ deliberate on the use of words and match →→ read silently in your heart to see if there are different sentence patterns mixed →→ comprehensive thinking, whether it is in line with logical thinking, and pay special attention to common typical diseases.
① Pay attention to the deformity of the subject in the sentences beginning with the prepositions "about", "for" and "pair".
② Similar to the sentence that "a" is "B", pay attention to the coordination of "a" and "B", which may also be a mixture of sentence patterns.
③ There is a long modifier after the verb. Pay attention to whether the object is incomplete.
④ Use the parallel components connected by "and", "or" and stop sign to pay attention to whether the ambiguity and internal logical order are improper and the subordinate relationship of meaning.
⑤ The first half of the sentence uses double-sided words such as "can" and "can". Pay attention to whether the second half of the sentence is coordinated with the first half of the sentence.
⑥ Pay attention to whether rhetorical questions and interrogative sentences mean the opposite.